March 6, 2010

OPI - Tickle my France-y (NLF16) - this time with Poshe

I think I give it up!

Or not.

The color is so nice!

No, I think I will make it an everlasting quest, always trying new approaches. Next time perhaps with this one from The Manicured Manatee (and then only two coats of OPI). By the way a really great blog!

But back to my problem:

These are:
1 x Poshe nail strengthening treatment basecoat
4 x OPI Tickle my France-y
1 x Poshe super-fast drying topcoat

approx. 35min after applying the topcoat. Great, isn't it? And I needed no effort at all to achieve this wonderful polish mountain. Indeed I waited another 15min till my dragon (I'm sheep, he is dragon) came home to show him the real beauty of this and pushed it even more together without effort. So perhaps my anger towards INM Out the Door is unfair - at least in regard to this polish.

4 coats of Tickle my France-y are simply too much for my topcoats and less than 4 coats of the polish are too sheer for me and leave VNL. Perhaps I should live with the VNL - in this case 2 coats would suffice.

Will have to think about it - I want this one to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment