March 25, 2010

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by SeeingSunshine! Thank you very much! :o)

I hope I do it the right way ...



Okay, 7 things about me:
  1. Right now I have 3 guinea pigs, hope to be able to get a 4th one soon again.

  2. I have ants as pets. Camponotus ligniperda, guess the population ist something between 20-30.

  3. I'm a vegetarian.

  4. I'm singing in a gospel choir.

  5. I usually wear my hair up into a bun, fixed with a ketylo stick - just love them. Some might consider it an "old style" - well, I don't ;o) It's easy, it's not bad for the hair and I think it looks nice.

  6. I love knitting and painting/drawing but I don't find enough time to paint or knit frequently.

  7. I'm a chocolate-addict. I don't want to know how much chocolate I have at home. It's quite a bit.

And 10 things that make me happy - in more or least random order:
  1. My dragon (also known as my boyfriend)

  2. My family

  3. Sunshine

  4. Rain

  5. Food in general ... I love a good meal and I love to cook it and you can be sure that at least 80% of my cookings include chilli and my family considers it uneatable - while my dragon likes it, well me too.

  6. The universe - I just love it and enjoy reading about astronomy and I get heartthrob when I watch the stars or the sun.

  7. Books. I love my bookshelves and they always seem to be to small.

  8. To sit by the sea and enjoy the sound of the waves.

  9. Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing that I can still sleep for several hours.

  10. The scent of freshly cut grass - the best scent in the world. Still searching for a matching perfume!


That's it from me - now I'd like to tag:
Nail of the Week
The Swatchaholic
Nail Addicts Anonymous
A Polish Problem
Charming Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment