June 30, 2010

Nubar - Petunia Sparkle (G186)

Hello out there!

Here comes another glitter: Nubar Petunia Sparkle! A pink glitter in clear base.

I almost didn't dare to wear this at work - and lets face it: The color is so not me!!

But actually I liked it and the female coworkers too! The male ones ... well they were baffled and started at it. Hm, a lot of people stared at it!



These are:
1 x Nubar Foundation Base Coat
3 x Nubar Petunia Sparkle
2 x Nubar Diamont Seal & Shine Topcoat

But even with 2 coats topcoat the surface was still bumpy and not really nice - but I was too lazy to add more topcoat.



And a closeup in the sun!

I already tried another Nubar sparkle and the first on did not chip - this one chipped after one day - I think the picture shows the 2nd or 3rd day.

Removing was nat that bad - I cut 2 makeup pads into nice little pieces that fit my nails, soak them with polishremover, place them on my nails and wait for 2-4 minutes - after that the polish comes off easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment