June 8, 2010

Color Club - High Society (881)

I know I know - so many great and bright new polishes and I go for something like this ...



But be honest: It's really nice, isn't it? Well, I like it! :o)

So, this is:
1 x Nubar Foundation Base Coat
2 x Color Club High Society
1 x Nubar Diamont Seal & Shine Topcoat

Application was great (again, one coat would have been enough on most fingers), drytime was good to - there was some chipping after 24h - but that's due to my peeling and therefore weak nails. And the name High Society is a perfect one for this taupe creme - I always feel elegant and mature with these kind of colors.

I'm not sure if the Nubar Foundation might be the wrong way to go with peeling nails - it seems to stick too good to the nails and takes a bit nail with it when it chips.

The Nubar Diamont Topcoat seams to be a great alternative for Poshe! Perhaps I should try it with a P2 polish cause the Poshe caused shrinkage with them - it would be great if the Nubar wouldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment