October 11, 2010

BPAL - Dorian

After several years of BPALing I finally ordered an imp of Dorian from Sin & Salvation. It's one of those legend BPALs that are loved from a lot of people - so it's just time to try it (even if my cold is still lingering).

So, the lab description says:
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. Inspired by and created for my beloved Tedwin: my eternal, beautiful, wicked Dorian Gray. Refined, elegant, and lovely, with a noble bearing and seemingly gentle air. This blend is an artful deception: a sweet gilded blossom lying over a twisted and corrupted core. A Victorian fougere with three pale musks and dark, sugared vanilla tea.
Wet: Tea, lemon and vanilla - a bit foody. This could be nice!

Dry: Gets more bitter and lemony, right like the black tea my dragon likes to drink.

After some minutes: Unfortunately this goes sour on my skin - very unpleasant. No musks and no vanilla left.

And again: One bestseller BPAL that does not work on me!

One of the rare occasions I had to wash the scent away ... but it reminds me that I still have the unread Dorian Gray book at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment