April 8, 2010

Color Club - Ms. Socialite (886)

Oh, this one is nice! And the application was a dream in 2 coats:



1 x Poshe nail strengthening treatment basecoat
2 x Color Club - Ms. Socialite
1 x Poshe super-fast drying topcoat

After 2 Color Club polishes I have to say, that I really like their formular so far! The brush could be better - but still! No shrinkage like with P2 and no drying issues like with my OPIs.

I'll be wearing this one a lot because I have severaly shirts in this color (I simply call it berry-color) and one wonderful, long skirt with paisley pattern in which this color occurs (someone convinced me last summer that I should wear more colorful stuff - and I think that someone was right.)

Two thumbs up for this Color Club Ms. Socialite!

No comments:

Post a Comment