May 14, 2010

Catrice - I Sea You! (250)

Long time no see! I'm sorry for that - but my nails peeled too much and my nose was out of order ...

But now I'm back with a new polish - my first from the brand Catrice - cheap drugstore brand - and I've got to say: It won't be my last! Application was a dream! I did 2 coats but on some nails the first would have been enough (yeah, they don't come out consistent - I'm still in the learning phase). The brush is nice and wide - which I really love! Drytime was as always when I use Poshe.

So here it is, Catrice I Sea You!



1 x P2 Care and Basecoat
2 x Catrice I Sea You!
1 x Poshe super-fast drying topcoat

I saw some swatches and it seams to be closely to Misa Dirty Sexy Money, but not quite as greyed out or dusty - so I'll still buy the Misa if it should come my way but otherwise I'll be happy with I Sea You!

And I got a lot of comments on this one - especially my co-worker loved it a lot!


And to celebrate the "I won't buy OPI anymore" I bought some Nubars - they already arrived, I'm excited to try them out! And I try to fight the peeling with some new stuff: The Nubar basecoat and polish remover with acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment