December 21, 2010

BPAL - Gingerbread Poppet 2010

So close to Christmas we need more BPAL Yules!

Freshly applied this is for 2 seconds sweet cream (hate those 2 minutes, it's just far too sweet) and after those 2 seconds it's warm gingerbread fresh from the oven! Love it!

Dry: ... ?!

I tested this scent already a few times and always loved it! It lost a bit of the spicyness and turned into a sort vanillary gingerbread which was delightful. Today something is utterly wrong. It smells like plastic on me! It never did before! I guess that it's best to stop the testing today - my skin seems to be in a funny mood - or my nose. Will come back for this one!

Later: Okay, now it's back to normal! :o) Plastic gone, cookie back. Spicy, sweet and gives an overall good feeling.

It seems to have some throw - but I can only catch it when I attach my nose to my skin ... but a coworker told me "you smell sooooo good" - and was standing 1m away from me.

Verdict for me: A bottle please!!

Oh, but let's have a look at the lab's description!
Warm, cozy gingerbread spiced with nutmeg, clove and cinnamon.
Yes, can confirm that :o)

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine how good this smells, I love warm scents, especially in winter.

    ReplyDelete