September 6, 2010

BPAL - Miskatonic University

The next random BPAL is from A Picnic in Arkham and the lab discribes it as
A venerable New England university, whose vast library holds many rare, diabolical and obscure arcane works, including one of the few surviving legitimate copies of the Necronomicon. Home to innumerable scholars of the esoteric and the occult, and the notorious Dr. Herbert West.

The scent of Irish coffee, dusty tomes and polished oakwood halls.

In the first moment this ist pure coffee - and I'm not too fond of coffee, but this is sweet and kind of soft, not the harsh scent I know from our coffeemachine. No dust or wood to my nose.

After drydown: This pretty much stays soft, warm, sweet and creamy coffee - I can wear it, I even like it, but it is so not me. I'd consider this scent comforting and cozy - it smells like a rainy day on the couch with a great book - and well, coffee I guess ;o)

After a few hours: Now this is spicier and a bit woody - not so sweet anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment